Saturday, July 12, 2014

ANOTHER HOT DAY!

Today, when Lynn let me in the house, I went to the spot next to her chair. It had the sun out and I wanted to be in the sun, with the fan going.


I was trying to decide if I wanted to bother Lynn or just sit and sleep.


Since she started taking photos, I figured I just clean myself instead.

Later Lynn when with Phil to get blueberries.


I decided to lounge on the concrete. Didn't want to hang around Patrick, so just rolled around on the ground instead.


At least till he came and bothered me!

He got after me in the afternoon for using his flower box and my litter box. So, I got back at him and went to the garden and went there!

I got my water and food when I wanted it, and then I took off to hide away from this heat. Lynn needs to brush me again, as it's getting too hot to be out in it with all this hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment