Thursday, July 10, 2014

Too Hot!

This morning I waited on Lynn to show up. She left early and didn't come back till around 10 am! I wanted in the house!


Decided I'd come down and help her while she picked berries in the yard. I was hoping she'd come up but that didn't happen.


I waited by the tree, but she didn't get the message - so I came closer to let her know I was guarding the bush!


Wasn't too thrilled about the berries, but I wanted attention!


When she FINALLY was ready to get in the house, she just HAD to take pictures of me! I let her know I wasn't interested in photos, I wanted in the house!!


She finally let me in. She even brushed me, and I couldn't get enough! I hated to see her quit! She was complaining about all the hair, but I didn't pay any attention, I was purring so much! The trash has more of my hair and she still didn't get it all. Oh, well, hopefully she'll brush me again later!

After a while I decided I wanted to go outside. I enjoyed the day under the swing set. Hopefully she'll let me back in tonight to enjoy the fan! Can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment