Saturday, July 26, 2014

Fun Messing with Lynn!

I just love messing with Lynn! She let me in today and I went to the sunny spot on the carpet. Then I went to the door. She opened the door and I just kept looking outside. She shut the door while I stayed there. Then she came back, opened the door, and I went out. I watched her from the outside. She came and opened the door, I just meowed and stayed there. She finally brought me some food for outside. Humans!


Got tired of waiting on Lynn to come sit in her chair, so I decided to go to sleep. She doesn't like to disturb me, so I can sleep all night, if she doesn't come back for her chair.


Dang, she did, so I gave her my "oh please" don't disturb me stretch. It worked! This is the Life!!


Yesterday she took me to the neighbors and picked berries. I kept a watchful eye out to make sure nothing was going to come around.


Then we went to her berries and picked. I like to be above her to keep an eye on her. After awhile I meowed to tell her I had enough and wanted to go in the house. Didn't work. But hey, we did go in the house when she was done. I know she didn't get all the berries, and since I don't like berries, I just watched.


No comments:

Post a Comment