Thursday, July 3, 2014

Charlie The Guard Kitty!

I waiting on Lynn a while today. She wouldn't let me in early for my milk! When she came back, she picked up a bowl, and then came out and picked me up! She carried me to the neighbors house to pick Blueberries.

While she picked, I kept a look out for her. I check behind her, in front of her, and all around her, to make sure she was safe picking. She picked a whole bowl. When she was ready to leave, she picked me up, and I wasn't having it! She tried to get me to come along, then she came back and picked me up. I let her for about half the way, then let her know I wanted down. She'd call for me to come, and I followed. Enjoyed the milk when we got back.


I waited on her to do her exercises. Then I had to help her out! Licked her when she was moving around.


Had to help her out! She took a "selfy" of us. Was trying to figure out why she had to take a photo, she needed to exercise!!


Now I'm enjoying her lap! She complains I'm too hot for her! I'm loving her lap!! This is the place to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment