Friday, June 27, 2014

Another Day in the Garage.

This morning I helped Lynn with her exercises and then was sent out of the house because she was going quilting. I hung on her so she opened the garage door so I could sleep in there.


When Lynn came back, I was in the garage. She woke me up, and I really didn't want to follow her. By the time she came back out to take pictures, I met her at the door.


Not happy with her at all!!

I took my time getting to the back door. She would open it for me and I'd just look at her. She shut the door, left, came back and opened the door. I let her know I was still miffed at her, and sat there. After we did this about three times, I decided to come in the house.


After about 10 mins, I decided to go back out in the garage. Just not happy with her for leaving me two days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment