Thursday, June 26, 2014

OH YEA!


Yesterday, while Lynn was watering the plants, I was her guard! I kept hearing things and made sure they stayed away!


Then Lynn started bugging me with photos again. You'd think she'd figure out I don't do photos.


But then, since she did, I decided to stand "pretty" for her.


That all wore me out, so I went back to the swing and decided to sleep there. Oh, Yea! that's the life!!  I opened one eye to see what was going on, and decided to go back to sleep.


I just love this swing set, even when she puts the sheet there to keep my hair of the swing set. Either way, I'm enjoying the swing. Patrick may have to go somewhere else!

It rained today, so I spent most of the day in the garage or on the swing while Lynn was gone. I was ready for her when she got home!


No comments:

Post a Comment