Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

I'm a 17 year old cat by the name of "Charlie." I live in WA. I belong to one family, and I spend most of my time at the other family's house. I'm a outdoor cat, that has been through a lot over the years. I've survived longer than most cats in this area.



 I live over at the Wiltzius' house. The owner adopted me after my other family brought home two "yip yap" dogs. AND YES I have an attitude!



I love attention.

Today, I couldn't make up my mind  whether or not I want to be in the house or out. I love keeping Lynn on her toes. So, I'm spending my day out on the swing set that belongs to Patrick. He hates it when I get my hair on his swing, but can't help it. It's summer time, so I'm enjoying the sun.

There are days I can't decide where to sleep on the deck. The sun comes out and I'm moving every few minutes. It's awesome enjoying the sun.

May you have an awesome day! In the meantime, I'm going to go back to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment