Monday, June 23, 2014

Outside most of the Day!

I waited on Lynn this morning. After she came back from her walk, we went into the house for my milk.


I don't know what she's waiting on, but I want to get moving and get my milk.


You'd think she would just let me get what I wanted.


Finally! Now that I have my milk, I'll go back outside. Lynn took off while I was eating, so I followed her out the door.


Darn! She found  me in the garage in Patrick's chair!


Crap, I need to get up now that she found me. I wanted to spend the day in the garage, but she wants me to come in.


On second thought....


I'd rather drink.


Took her awhile, but she found me on the swing! Darn!


Okay, if you insist, I'll let you take a photo.


Followed Lynn out in the garden. Had to use it as a kitty box, but I got the job done. Then I sat and watched to make sure there no interruptions. I even rolled around in the dirt! Lynn went in the house to get the camera and I decided to go back and sleep on the deck.


She kept calling me.


Now if I can just get her to leave me alone, I'll be asleep again!

Wasn't in the mood to get much done. I took my time whenever I would get off the deck. Like in slow motion is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment