Friday, June 20, 2014

Relaxing Day

This morning, I wanted more milk! I had to walk Lynn around from the kitchen to the door and show her my watering "can" and back to my milk dish! Man! Was she slow in figuring out what I wanted!


Lynn was more interested in taking my picture than getting me my milk!




This is my watering "can" outside. Can you tell where Patrick works??! His friends always give him "potty" gifts. Since he works at the treatment plant, he comes home with a LOT of stuff related to work. I'm not complaining, since I'd rather drink from here than a water dish!

After Lynn let me in, I helped her out with her exercises! I purred the whole time!  I even rubbed up on her to make sure she was doing the workout right. It's fun to see if I can climb under her before she stands up, when she does lunges. I tripped her before, but that's okay, I purred the whole time.


Got tired of waiting on Lynn, so I cleaned myself.


I gave up on Lynn, and when back to the swing on the deck - didn't care if anyone was out there. This is Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment