Thursday, June 19, 2014

Life is Good!

Ah, life is so good! I love waiting for Lynn to wake up! I'm there at their back door (sliding door), peering in.


Lynn finally let me in, and I let her know I wanted my milk. How dare her not put the milk out for me when I get in the house.


I just wished she get me the milk and quiet trying to take pictures of me asking for it! What a pain!


She finally got me fed, so I went to her chair to let her know I'm waiting on her to give me attention. She keeps moving around doing whatever, and she needs to come pet me!! I'll stay here till she decides to sit down. Don't know why she has to take pictures, because I want attention, not photos.


Love looking out the door! Love it when Lynn comes to let me out and I just sit there looking outside.  After she did that a couple times, I decided to go out.


Now this is the LIFE!! I love going to Patrick's swing on the deck. It's so comfortable! Don't know why Lynn has to bother me!


Oh, yea! This is the life. I love stretching out and it's so comfy!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment