Saturday, June 21, 2014

Good Living!

Today was fun! I convince Patrick to give me milk too! He told me I wasn't getting anymore milk, but I showed him! - I showed him that's what I wanted and wasn't going anywhere till I got it!


While Lynn and Patrick were gone today, I stayed out on the deck. When they got back, Lynn just had to take photos again! I didn't want to wait around for photos, so I got up and headed down the stair to be with her. 'Cause she kept moving and trying to take photos, so I gave up.


I gave her the eye, but that didn't seem to stop her!


I figured if I went to sleep she'd leave me alone, but NO, that wasn't the case. So, I moved to the railing hoping to get her to go away.


It was cooler over here, but then Patrick was working out in the yard, and that disturbed me too!


When I thought I got rid of Lynn, she came around to the other side of the railing!


So, I decided I would play with her - and I don't play much anymore at my age!


Teasing was fun!!



I was trying to grab her fingers! She was too fast for me.


I thought I'd try to come out of the "bars!"


Even thought my attitude would get her to leave me alone, but that didn't work either!


So, I gave up!

Patrick got done working out in the yard, so Lynn went up on the deck to work on her quilting. Patrick came back and took over his swing, so I had to deal with the deck instead of my swing!


You'd think they would let me on the swing!


I can live with it, since they went into the house and I helped myself to the swing set again! Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment